* Develop a site activation and maintenance strategy in conjunction with the Project Lead, other functional groups and the client to ensure start-up and maintenance deliverables are completed within agreed project timelines and in accordance with client’s expectations
* Proactively manage site activation and maintenance progress, expectations and deliverables
* Understand client expectations for deliverables/milestones, and liaise with applicable functional teams in creation and modification of site activation timelines throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Oversee ethics and regulatory bodies submission and approval status. Coordinate addressing queries ensuring required timelines are met
* Oversee Investigator Package compilation and green light approval regionally and/or globally. Proactively identify and escalate any risks to meeting deliverables. Propose effective mitigation plan, as applicable
* Proactively identify and escalate any risks to meeting deliverables
* Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external ancillary services
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution. In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with four (4) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical, CRO industries or experience in a health care setting will be considered.
* Four (4) or more years of drug development and clinical research experience (pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO), including demonstrated skills and competency in clinical project management tasks, especially regarding study start-up.
* Preferably Local project coordination and/or project management experience, especially
regarding study start-up
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed