- Responsible and accountable for:
- Notifying investigator sites, sponsors, and affiliates of laboratory results, exclusion flags, and test cancellations as defined in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Monitoring, tracking, and resolving requisition holds and informing the Manager and the Project Manager of any delays.
- Updating the database with appropriate information and informing personnel of additional testing needs.
- Acts as a liaison for investigator sites and sponsors; communicates investigator site needs when new policies or procedures are discussed.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Assists and supports management in the implementation of global processes and procedures.
- Tracks and reports metrics as determined by management in the agreed timelines.
- Document all service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate resolution is incomplete.
- Act as a liaison for the investigator sites.
- Instills a culture where patient safety is top priority
- Promptly address patient safety issues and escalates as needed for resolution.
- Ensures the investigator’s needs are explored prior to implementation of new processes and procedures.
- File all supporting documentation that is project specific (i.e. project-related correspondence)
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstration of strong contribution to teamwork
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed