- Train and mentor receptionist. Provide occasional reception desk coverage. Provide assistance to other Admin Assistants in teamwork fashion.
- To proactively help Executive Leaders to manage calendar, schedule appointments and coordinating arrangements effectively to keep Executive Leaders on schedule and to ensure no meeting/ appointment conflicts in the daily calendar;
- Act as liaison with Administrative/Office Services, coordinating all aspects of internal moves (office/workstation assignments) where necessary
- Manage the site Social Committee, and initiate site activities, i.e. Monthly birthday, festival celebration, etc…
- Cross site support for region’s activities or other assignment
- Assist in employee’s travel, including air& train ticket/hotel/taxi booking.
- Manage the sites office supplies and public consumptions such as notebooks, pens, water/coffee bean/tissues and make the order if necessary. Order business card for staff.
- Prepare check request/ PR per request thru finance system
- Maintain site Share-Point, and Share Folders
- Seating arrangement coordination
- Office vehicle management coordination, office driver management assistance
- Assist employee with visa application invitation letter for the oversea visitors.
- Manage booking meeting rooms.
- Organization chart maintenance
- Back up archivist
- Coordinate and support internal and external client meetings, interviews including the arrangement of meeting materials, catering and travel arrangements.
- Client service support: need input for the responsibilities and options (assign to admin or Tina’s replacement)
- Manage/maintain company business license, certification, award and renew with the correlative department as appropriate
- Take meeting minutes for Executive Leaders as required.
- Support QA for the logistics of all the audits from either regulatory agency or sponsors
- Other work as assigned.
- Bachelor degree, preferred with science background.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Native speaker in Chinese and fluent English.
- Computer proficiency, including word-processing and spreadsheet software, e.g., MS Word and Excel.
- 3-5 years admin experience.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency, including word-processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, e.g., MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed