Are you looking for a pathway to Clinical Project Management? Why not join Labcorp as a Project Coordinator?
The role includes:
- Working independently
- Owning, drafting and developing study specific documents (e.g., Project Management Plan, Communication Plan, Investigator Package Plan, Risk Register, Project Specific Training Matrix and any other applicable plans as required)
- Maintaining an internalstandardised filing structure for study related documents
- Responsibility for project setup activities including documentation and logs
- Organising and attend applicable study-related meetings
- Take minutes for study meetings
- Generating presentations
- Developing new ideas
- High level organisation and communication skills
University/college degree, preferably in a healthcare/scientific field. Specific clinical research experience may be substituted for education.
♦ Knowledge of the clinical trial process with early clinical pharmacology experience preferred.
♦ Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a research environment.
♦ Knowledge of protocol designs, study objectives, study procedures, and project-related
♦ Knowledge of GCP/ICH Guidelines and applicable Regulatory Authority Guidelines.
Study coordinator experince, project workand prior experince of TMF would be highly valued
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed