♦ Plan and execute SDTM programming activities.
♦ Develop/Validate programming specifications for mapping of SDTM datasets.
♦ Program edit checks/quality checks on source data and communicate data issues to data management.
♦ Thorough uderstanding of study protocol to develop/validate Trial Design Domains
♦ Produce Define XML/PDFs, annotated eCRFs and Reviewers Guide for submission deliverables
-Graduate or Bachelors degree in Life Sciences (or Pharma or related health discipline) from an accredited university or college.
-BSc, B.E , B.Tech, M.Tech, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject
- 1- 3 years of relevant work experience to include SAS and SDTM programming.
- Develop/Validate programming specifications for mapping of SDTM datasets.
- Good problem solving skills and a proactive approach Good oral and written communication skillsGood knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biometrics, and systems applications to support operations preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and Self-motivation
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintain the highest standards of quality work
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed