- Gains proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft® Office Word and Excel, Adobe® Acrobat®)
- Provides administrative and scientific support for toxicology studies, including prestudy tasks (e.g., protocol development, costing, scheduling), monitoring the inlife progress of assigned studies, and interacting with clients.
- Learns to maintain complete, organized, and current study files including study schedule, protocol, and applicable correspondence.
- Learns report production tasks.
- Preparing data tables including completing basic statistical analysis in table generation programs
- Drafting and quality checking manually prepared data tables
- Preparing the study report using details described in the protocol and protocol amendments and Covance or client-specific requirements
- Incorporating contributions (protocol, amendments, certificates of analysis, contributor reports) into the draft report
- Addressing quality assurance (QA) inspection items
- Printing, binding, and mailing draft and final study documents
- Preparing shipping paperwork for study documents
- Scheduling and coordinating study report finalization efforts
- Obtaining the data books and delivering the final report and data to archives at study finalization
- Preparing report amendments
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
related job experience is preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed