- Provide a general administration service to the Global Statistics department
- Maintenance of Statistical Report templates
- Creation of draft Statistical Reports in conjunction with Statistician
- Liaise with Statistician to address audit and client comments on draft Statistical Reports/Output
- Manage the finalization process of Statistical Reports
- Archiving of study data packages, both hard copy and electronic documentation
- Maintain Global Statistics department SOPs
- Scheduling of study work
- Assist in developing SAS library code for use by the Statistics department.
- Maintain study data packages including both hard copy and electronic documentation in the study area
- Assist in the statistical analysis/summary statistics of study data under the direction of senior Statistical staff.
- SAS programming and related activities for the presentation and analysis of study data.
- Conduct all work in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, and specifically those regulations (GLP, GMP, GCP) specified in the study plans, protocols, or work agreements governing the work in which they are involved.
- Display effective interpersonal and communication skills. Be cooperative and team-orientated.
- Assure quality of personal work.
- Promote a professional attitude at all times, both internally and externally, and dress professionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
BSc or MSc in Maths/Science (Alternative academic qualifications are assessed for comparability)
- 4+ years of clinical research experience / We do not require experience or qualification in Statistics as this is a Senior Support role
- Skilled in the use of a PC (Word and Excel) and general computer operation
- Programming experience is beneficial
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Cooperative and team-oriented
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed