The position will play a key role in championing commercial training and development through the design, implementation, and enhancement of learning solutions that will address the Asia Pacific’s growth needs and in building a high performance team culture. The role will support APAC commercial Sales, Enterprise Client Solutions and Inside Sales teams.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Training and Development for Asia Pacific, the ideal candidate will come with hands-on experience in virtual and digital training content design and execution. The individual will actively engage with the Global Commercial Training team, APAC Commercial teams, understand trends to maximize productivity and general Labcorp Drug Development business knowledge of services and capabilities at an Enterprise level encompassing Early Development, Central Lab Services and Late Stage
I. Instructional Design
- Design and develop learning solutions for classroom-based, virtual and digital learning resources for blended, self-directed and bite-sized learning
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, presentations, participant and trainers' guides, job aids etc.)
- Designs learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply.
- Acquires and applies new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Work with subject matter experts to create effective and engaging asynchronous online learning experiences with application-based activities
- Design the learners' experience and journey, analyze the appropriate learning delivery modes, and identify opportunities to integrate learning technology and systems.
- Remains a thought leader in instructional design and innovation
- Apply gaming design and concepts in training to enhance engagement, retention and application
II. Manage and Deliver Training
- Own the onboarding program for new commercial employees and delivery related training including the introduction of sales tools and process
- Conduct engaging onsite and virtual training using a variety of instructional techniques to a high standard
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and develop comprehensive training solutions aligned with stakeholders and organizational goals.
- Work closely with SMEs and to design, develop and validate curriculums and courseware contents.
- Collect data and review the effectiveness of the learning experiences to gain insights into participant’s learning
- Develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness.
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written form and deliver engaging presentations to business leaders.
III. Project Management & BU/TA Specific Training
- Partners and collaborates with BU CTMs to ensure cascade of curriculum and focus, tailoring delivery for application in APAC to drive learning transfer
- Based on the region’s priorities, plan and coordinate business unit and therapeutic area specific training to achieve growth goals
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and maintain project documentation
- Under the guidance of the APAC Head of Commercial Training, project manage and where required co-lead workstreams to drive execution