The role is the backbone of administrative coordination support for the APAC Commercial Training and Development team for businesses in the Asia Pacific region, which includes but not limited to offices in Australia, China, India, Japan and Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Training and Development, this role is a great opportunity for individuals who:
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and enjoy interacting with a diverse regional audience
- Are able to operate in a fast-paced international environment
- Have an analytical mind and have a passion for data and continuous improvement
- Are resourceful and strives to play an active role in building a high performance team culture
I. Administration and Coordination
- Use the Learning Management System to schedule and manage learning sessions, track and monitor enrollment, update and maintain learning record.
- Maintain and administer APAC Training & Commercial Training shared mailbox; ensuring all inquiries/requests are appropriately handled in a timely manner.
- Curate training and development content in multi-modal experiences for maximum training and development impact.
- Enhance the onboarding experience of new hires through seamless coordination of training logistics, maintain onboarding schedules, scheduling appointments with operational and scientific staff
- Build collaboration by serving as SharePoint administrator for APAC Global Commercial Organization intranet site uploading and revising training material as directed.
II. Training Metrics and Analytics
- Under the guidance of the APAC Head of Training & Development, design and administer of assessments to identify skill gaps to determine future and current training needs to support the growth of the APAC GCO team
- Receive and assess critical feedback on implementation of training programs and application of sales tools
- Evaluates feedback, analyzes training results, including return on investment
- Recommend, create and coordinate training materials and job aids for topics to continuously improve course content and program delivery techniques
- Queries large datasets and generate insights
- Track metrics and update dashboards and scorecards for APAC GCO
- Initiate own daily assignments, follow through on matters of concern, and use independent judgment to take appropriate actions
III. Training & meeting support
- Coordinate and implement face-to-face learning sessions/events, including venue/equipment set up, participant material preparation and other tasks prior to/after the session.
- Support virtual learning sessions as producer and help create positive and engaging learning experience to participants.
- Update and improve training materials as directed
- Coordinate with APAC, global Commercial Training team and stakeholders to continuously maintain and modify the training calendar for the region to keep it up to date
- Based on annual Training Calendar and other learning material, create and publish monthly promotion flyer, specific learning session’s communication to the APAC GCO Team
- Works with others on small size projects
- Other duties, as assigned