This role supports Safety Assessment Operations with administrative tasks, documentation, quality control.
- Obtains raw data from operational staff and conducts timely data back entry of study related data into data acquisition database. (50%)
- Drafts data tables from manually collected data and verifies data for accuracy.
- Conducts timely and accurate quality control for study related data. (20%)
- Supports Account Set up Associates and QC reviewers.
- Recognizes deviations from normal or expected outcomes based on known reference standards and makes recommendations to supervisor. Carries out decisions independently as pre-determined appropriate.
- Works under occasional supervision.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelors degree in Science
None essential, some experience of Microsoft office an advantage
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed