Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp. A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner by conducting training to our growing team -- join us for your next career move.
- Conduct Voice & Accent training which includes voice modulation, accent neutralization, correct grammar & pronunciation, listening, and comprehension
- Conduct Soft Skills training which includes phone etiquette for the employees.
- Phone monitoring and assessment to understand the training needs.
- Conduct customized training sessions based on the assessment done by the QA team/CSAT team and Operations/Team managers.
- Conducting one to one counseling with the agents to guide them on grammar, voice modulation, accent or on providing excellent Customer experience.
Key Strategic Accountabilities
- Implement consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- Previous experience working in a call centre and BPO environment
- At least one year experience in creating and conducting Voice and Accent Training
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications
- Excellent command over spoken and written English
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed