- Assist in the development and implementation of solutions to global technical service issues and concerns regarding Medidata RAVE and Oracle InForm
- Complete assigned work utilizing Medidata RAVE or Oracle InForm or other proprietary software according to Covance SOPs, Work Instructions ,and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices
- With assistance, meet with data manager on assigned projects to discuss contractual obligations and timelines
- Participate in the ongoing review of the processes used by the Acquisition Configuration Implementation and Standards Group to ensure adaptation of best practices.
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates and perform work with limited supervision and direction.
- Maintain study databases for assigned projects.
- Conduct Peer Review/Quality Control of study design for assigned projects.
- Perform all work with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance.
- Participate in the validation of new or updates to software
- Maintain awareness of new developments in EDC products which may be applied to improve the efficient use of these systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University/college degree (life science, computer science, programming, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, computer science, medical or laboratory technology)
- Knowledge of drug development process and knowledge of the Oracle Clinical Data Management System
- Basic knowledge of relational databases preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Zero to four years of relevant work experience to include data management and database support
- Good problem solving skills and a proactive approach
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biometrics, and systems applications to support operations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under supervision
- Proven interpersonal skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed