- Responsible for the supervision of assigned direct reports within Clinical Operations, CoSource and/or Global Site Service Staff.
- Responsible for detailed performance review and management of assigned direct reports, including: Annual Performance Management and Development (PMD), Individual Development Plan (IDP), Line of Sight Goals and "Shoves & Tugs"
- Responsible for appropriate management and resolution of performance issues
- Measure performance indicators for Assigned staff
- Escalate potential individual training needs and assist in the conduct of training and development efforts, regionally
- Conduct, report and follow-up on quality Control Visits (CQC)
- Effectively communicate management strategies, policies and procedures in conjunction with leadership teams
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with management team to manage assigned staff in a matrix environment
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients to ensure opportunity for acquiring additional new business
BS in medical or science related
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a health care or clinical research setting
- Minimum of 6 year of relevant clinical research experience in a CRA or pharmaceuitical company
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed