This role is dedicated as Compensation lead for all Labcorp M&As globally. The role is expected to have a good background of Compensation areas: research, reporting and analysis to compensation management which includes salary surveys, year-end salary planning, assistance with communications and other compensation related pay practices. Support the business units with market pricing, job evaluation data and compensation projects.
- Compensation point of contact for all Labcorp M&A activities globally
- Work in partnership with Global Rewards function
- Conduct due diligence including review of compensation plan provisions; provide input on diligence reports, identifying key compensation-related transitional issues, risk mitigation strategies and cost
- Establish compensation integration and retention strategy; estimate one-time and incremental cost impact
- Conduct job evaluations, market pricing, other compensation requests and ensure on time delivery to the business unit and HR partners meeting high service levels and SLA requirements
- Responsible for job mapping M&A employees into the Labcorp structure
- Provide input on compensation employee communications
- Responsible for reviewing all legacy compensation programs and creating a side by side comparison and impact analysis
- Support the annual global compensation planning cycle for equity, bonus, and merit process for any M&As
- Manage, audit, and maintain the integrity of job codes
- Educate and support HRPs on compensation strategy, policies, and programs
- Prepare compensation reporting and data analyses
- Assist with compliance audits
- Document processes, update policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience in Human Resources with demonstrated experience in Compensation.
- CCP certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years compensation experience, preferably within a complex commercial organization and experience working in a Human Resources function with a shared service delivery and strategic business partner model.
- Solid experience in M&A focused on due diligence through integration.
- General knowledge of Compensation theory, practice, policies, and procedures including country legislation
- Demonstrate business acumen, consulting, and analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, recognize implications and generate solutions
- Advanced research and critical thinking skills; able to gather information, identify trends, draw valid conclusions and propose actionable recommendations
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation Fluency in English required, knowledge of additional languages would be useful as needed.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and proficient in using other standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as capability in an HR Information System.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Self-starter and able to manage own workload and complete projects from beginning to end including the ability to work independently, organize work priorities and time management skills.
- Proven ability to resolve complex and highly sensitive work-related issues using keen negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers and HRPs globally demonstrating outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport and respect for all staff regardless of level.
- Ability to thrive in unclear and stressful situations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed