- Contributes to daily data operations of PeopleSoft data entry processes.
- Contributes to the daily data operations related to inbound data and its validation/audit.
- Works with multiple global departments to resolve issues related to HR data.
- Ensures timely and accurate data flow by completing assigned work following departmental SLA.
- Maintains data integrity by following audit processes.
- Collaborates with other Service Delivery staff to resolve data issues.
- Maintains knowledge of Service Delivery processes and procedures.
- Participates in end user testing of system upgrades.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2 - 4+ years of HR data management experience or related systems
- Experience with relational databases
- Ability to execute on assignments and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of HR disciplines and processes as well as business operations
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve data and processes.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft applications (e.g., Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint); and
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed