- Develop SAS programs for SDTM, ADaM, client-defined analysis datasets, Patient Profiles, Tables, Listings and Graphs in support of the Statistical Analysis Plan, posters, manuscripts, Integrated of Summary of Safety (ISS) and Integrated Summary of Efficacy (ISE)
- Provide technical planning to include overseeing the set-up of key macros and SAS programs.
- Act as a Lead Programmer for projects
- Represent Statistical Programming at internal and client meetings
- Act as a Statistical Programming consultant to clients and internal customers in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data Management, Project Management and Medical Writing.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach and a willingness to make decisions on a regular basis.
- Ensure quality of personal work and the work of the team when acting as a Lead Programmer
- Prioritize personal workload and that of teammates; perform work with minimal supervision
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables; development of technical solutions to abstract problems which require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Advise Senior Statistical Programming Staff of changes in scope of projects to enable the timely development of change orders.
- Good experience with CDISC standards including Define.xml files.
- BSc in a computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject.
- A high computing content is considered to be beneficial; however proven computing skills are most important.
- 5 - 8 years experience with proven SAS skills within a clinical trials environment.
- Knowledge in all aspects of clinical trials from initial study set-up to study completion.
- Full knowledge and understanding of the processes and procedures used within a Statistical Programming environment.
- Able to identify training and development needs, opportunities for optimizing staff utilization and employing the most efficient practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to delegate and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
- Self motivation and ability to work independently with minimum direction.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed