Clinical Research Associate
Do you have 3-6 months monitoring experience? Would you like to gain broader experienced working exclusively for a single sponsor? Look no further!
Do you feel you need work class training and extremely supportive line management?
♦ Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and closeout of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits, generallywith guidance
♦ Responsible for aspects of registry management as prescribed in the project plans
♦ General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities
- University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- Basic knowledge of Regulatory Guidelines
- Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Covance SOPs regarding site monitoring
- Six (6) months experience in a related role (e.g. site management, in-house CRA, study coordinator, research nurse, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Regulatory Guidelines
- Ability to work within a project team
- Good planning, organization and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Valid Driver's License
- One (1) or more year's additional experience in a related field (i.e. medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing) is preferred
- 6 months on site monitoring experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed