Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by Labcorp. A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner by performing drug safety data management -- join us for your next career move.
- Ability to receive and manage in-bound and out-bound calls
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Concern for quality
- Analytical capabilities
- Ability to analyze & synthesize medical information
- Customer focus
- Amenable to work in the night shift to service clients
Key Strategic Accountabilities
- Implement consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service
Key Operational Accountabilities
- Execute drug safety data management processes – a combination of call intake, call dialogue documentation, peer review, case follow-up, report preparation and submission to regulatory authorities
- Guide Junior Safety Data Analyst (Voice) in managing voice calls (asrequired)
- Perform any other support activities as assigned – tracking various types of
information and metrics, ongoing QC of defined process steps, training, reconciliation of data from multiple sources including literature search
- Assume responsibility for quality of data processed
Covance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.