Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by Labcorp? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
As a Safety Data Analyst you will:
- Execute drug safety data management processes – a combination of call intake, case
intake, triage, case entry, medical coding, narrative writing, peer review, case followup.
- Perform any other support activities as assigned – tracking various types of
information and metrics, ongoing QC of defined process steps, training,
reconciliation of data from multiple sources including literature search.
- Assume responsibility for quality of data processes
- Implement consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.