Essential Job Duties:
- Induction Program
- Deliver induction training to new joiners and support administration on Learning Management System for the induction process.
- Work collaboratively with core team and L&D to design and update the induction training materials
- Learning Management System
- Generate weekly, monthly & yearly Learning Compliance Reports
- Provide direction to all staff on Learning Management System related queries and questions
- CLS Training File
- Aggregate Training Compliance, support in annual audits and act as the point of contact for all Training File Queries
- Run periodic assessments for the Quality Assurance Delegates
- Coordinate and ensure all the newly identified Quality Assurance Delegates are signed-off within required timelines
- Maintain the Quality Assurance Delegate Tracker and update the list periodically
- Individual Development Plan
- Deliver the monthly Individual Development Plan Orientations to probationary confirmed staff, when needed
- Maintain the Individual Development Plan Portal
- Generate monthly compliance reports for Individual Development Plan for all staff
- Act as a SPOC for all individual training needs arising out of Individual Development Plans
- Organization Training Requirements
- Liaise with Global Talent Management team to run workshops as per business needs
- Provide administrative support for internal training projects, when needed
- Functional Training Effectiveness
- Support the Core Team in ensuring Functional Training Effectiveness, when needed
- Facilitate Trainers Community and periodically bring in ideas to upskill trainers’ knowledge
- Maintain a repository of trainers/SMEs across all CTTS functional groups and update the list periodically
- Talent Profile
- Maintain a skill repository of all core team staff, that can be used to identify qualified resource for mobilization in urgent business need
- Maintain continuous learning objectives
- Complete on-boarding training.
- Complete Mandatory Company Corporate trainings.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years in a relevant industry (Learning & Development or CRO/ Healthcare)
- Demonstrated ability in facilitating and managing Training Sessions
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well with others.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to train and guide new hires
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality of work.
- Ability to use computer, MS Office (Intermediate Proficiency) & LMS is an advantage
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Ability to work independently
- Participation in process improvement initiatives
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed