Essential Job Duties:
• Supports the administration of the Learning Management System (LMS), process documentation, controlled documents, reference documents, and training documentation materials for the CMA business unit.
• Processes CMA training records, including maintaining current records, assigning curricula and recording training completions.
• Lends support to CMA colleagues in the area of document control, LMS administration and records management.
• Maintains current access to CMA controlled documents on the designated shared repository site(s).
• Generates and distributes internal training reports to program and functional teams.
• Supports the execution of the CMA CV collection requirement.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree.
The Learning Management Specialist to have 2 years’ or more experience in quality assurance and/or document control, LMS and records management is preferred.
• Basic analytical skills and conceptual ability.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Understanding of customer needs as they relate to the organization and department.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Ability to interact with employees of all levels and departments.
• Highly organized and able to work independently with limited supervision.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate to advanced level computer skills with ability to navigate between programs.
• Knowledge of learning management systems.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed