- Perform the role of the Lead Statistical Programmer
- Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create complete SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
- Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), aCRF and Reviewers Guides to support SDTM and ADaMs
- Develop and/or lead the development of complex specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets and contribute to development of Labcorp Drug Development and Client standards
- Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective
- Mentor less-experienced programmers in the processes around SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs ensuring adherence to department practices and processes
- Present and share knowledge at department meetings
- Respond to QA and client audits and support qualification audits
- Contribute to proposal activities and participate in bid defenses meetings in order to win new business
- Continually identify and suggest ways to improve the efficiency, quality and productivity of statistical programming
Bachelor / Master degree in computers or healthcare.
8 + years of relevant experience in SDTM, ADaM, TFL
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed