- Facilitates recruiting process with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
- Establishes and maintains open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs.
- Sources candidates, consistently evaluates current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Develops and maintains an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Determines job offer, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate. Coordinates job offer process.
- Ensures all pre-employment screening is completed.
- Trains and orientates supervisors and employees with respect to recruiting procedures, effective interviewing skills, and applicable laws.
- Maintains applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations. Responsible for making Affirmative Action Plan a reality.
- Maintains legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
- Produces requested information for monthly reports as needed.
- Maintains required logs (example: global requisition report, applicant flow log).
- Performs project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Ensures metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources (or country equivalent) with 3+years of related experience.
w Attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills are critical to this position.
w Resourceful, decisive and proactive. Innovative and change adaptive. Results oriented with
excellent organizational skills while working in an environment that requires a high degree of
w Ability to work well with others and approaches job responsibilities considering all team
members (within department and external to department).
w Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a “virtual” setting. May be
physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor.
w Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with capability to utilize these in developing
effective interpersonal relationships.
w Well-developed client management skills.
w Able to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization
(including senior management).
w Excellent interpersonal qualities, including problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating
and strong partnership skills.
w Ability to deal with unusual or unexpected issues in an independent manner; ability to multi-task
several priorities simultaneously.
w Demonstrated basic project management skills.
w Demonstrated facilitation skills; willingness and capability to conduct presentations.
w Logical and analytical thinking skills; ability to apply these to developing practical, yet creative
w Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
w Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Software, PeopleSoft).
w Thorough knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
w Extensive knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed