his job would involve creation of eLearning modules and Video editing upon request from the investigator support team. Hence the Job Descriptions has two parts:
Essential Job Duties for eLearning module creation
♦ Provide support for Global Investigator Training Team activities. Provide education and
training activities to sponsors, investigators, study coordinators, through the creation, QC and
distribution of eLearning.
♦ Investigator Training eLearning Specialist position for Investigator Training is located in local
CLS unit, with global internal/external client interaction.
♦ List all essential job duties:
♦ Provide project specific training to investigators and study coordinators, including but not
♦ Prepare appropriate eLearning materials for Site staff training.
♦ Communicate with the GSM and client during the creation and review process of the eLearning
♦ Able to effectively create/author and complete publication steps eLearning courses.
♦ QC materials created by other eLearning creators to ensure quality, accuracy, consistency with
♦ Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, and Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP).
♦ Assist and supports management in the implementation of global processes and procedures.
♦ Document all service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate
resolution is incomplete.
♦ Other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Job Duties for Video Editing Task
To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
- 2-3 years experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed