- Provides day to day administrative support to executive(s), line and staff managers. (Sr VP, VP, Exec Dir, Dir). Duties are highly diverse administrative tasks and activities. May provide work direction to her/his support staff within the department/function. May organization multiple processes, procedures or programs. Acts as a lead on clerical teams. Trains other administrative staff.
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve and assist executive, administrative, line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Screen and respond to incoming calls, email and other highly sensitive communications. Screens visitors address or redirect inquiries and information requests.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Prepares a variety of high quality correspondence, complex presentations and reports, written agreements, memos, letters, and other documents. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company employees at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature where independent action, within guidelines, and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations. May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks.
- Serve as primary administrative liaison and point of reference for, executive staff, other internal contacts to the senior executive, consultants, and other external contacts.
- Arrange and oversee all administrative, logistical and hospitality aspects of internal department meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes as well as making the necessary business travel arrangements, preparing agendas, compiling and distributing materials, and recording meeting minutes.
- Manage, plan and organize executive’s daily calendar. Makes travel arrangements in the form of scheduling and coordinating international and domestic travel logistics; processing expense reports;
- Prepare, edit and distribute itineraries, letters, memos and meeting minutes and keep track of RSVPs for events and meetings proactively ensuring that things are not overlooked.
- Manage and maintain filing system, ensuring compliance with Records Retention policies and protocols.
- Researches and compiles data, may analyze, for special projects
- Serve as primary administrative liaison and point of reference for, staff, other internal contacts, consultants, and other external contacts. Acting as a liaison and point of reference for cross-functional teams.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance and oversee the activities of other support personnel.
- Performs all of the above listed activities independently
Principal Contacts and Scope of Communications
List the people and functions the position is expected to directly interact with (state frequency of interaction).
* Provides day to day administrative support to executive(s), line and staff managers. (Sr VP, VP, Exec Dir, Dir).