- Interact with tier 2 support team in order to support large-scale externally facing web application
- Develop fixes and enhancements as a part of maintenance releases
- Participate in an individual contributor capacity on projects
• Formal academic training in computer science or related discipline.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development post education
• A base knowledge of the project life cycle.
• Proficiency in .NET, C#, ASP.NET Web API and web service development.
• Experience with developing applications leveraging relational databases, including MS SQL Server, Oracle, or similar along with solid understanding of SQL and LINQ
• Some experience in CI/CD release pipelines using Bamboo, Jenkins, TFS Release Management or similar
• Good understanding and ability to interpret business requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with strong written and verbal presentation.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed