- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent in experience
IV. Competencies: Required:
- Focus on the Customer: 4
- Innovate and Change: 3
- Pursue Scientific and Process Excellence: 4
- Works with others: 4
- Achieve Results: 3
- Requires attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all staff and management levels.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work as a productive, contributing team member.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to follow priorities and timelines
- Ability to work independently, with a study team, and lead small teams.
- 4-8 years related experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer programs (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, computerized data acquisition systems).
- Knowledge of laboratory operations, study design and equipment used in department.
- Detailed knowledge of business processes and detailed knowledge of main data collection and analysis applications (i.e. NG/Pristima and Tox Reporting).
- Knowledge of GXPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Knowledge in the management of small business projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed