Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by labcorp? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
As a Database Setup and Support Administrator (DBSS) you will:
- Demonstrate proficiency/expertise in assigned database discipline (LIMS, Analyte Explorer)
- Support other DBSS Administrators , global laboratories and remote sites to troubleshoot and solve database related problem
- Build, maintain, troubleshoot global database definitions and modify appropriately
- Responsible for data entry of information in appropriate database
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test codes, result codes, cancellation codes, comment codes, units, conversion factors, analysis table, reference ranges, calculation, and reflexs,,in appropriate databases