- Serves as a member of the project team with primary responsibilities for all documentation, requirements to support global EDC solutions tasks.
- Assist project teams with validation tasks as requested.
- Assist with creation, production, printing and tracking of study document and other controlled documents as needed.
- Create and Execute validation test scripts as requested, and document the test results.
- Ensure quality of work.
- Prioritize workload to meet specified completion dates
- Carry out all activities according to Labcorp Drug Development Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and project specific conventions within the framework of Quality Management and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/ICH guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- University/college degree (life science, computer science, pharmacy or related subject preferred)
- Certification in a related profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., Certificate in Testing, SAS Certification) is an added advantage
- Basic logical and reasoning skills.
- Basic knowledge of the CRO industry.
- A neat, methodical and thorough approach to the work with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Good concentration skills are required to meet the consistently high standards expected.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility – being able to move from one computer system to another with ease, and adapt to new technology and a constantly changing work environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed