- Organizes and conducts routine and non-routine sample analysis in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Documents work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records.
- Sets up, operates and performs routine and non-routine maintenance on general equipment.
- Provides input and participates in project meetings, plans, monitors and guides project work.
- Performs QC review of data.
- Informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data and participates in corrective action of problems.
- Contributes towards a cohesive team environment.
- Learns to assist in setting up for and performing validation of various Immunotoxicology assays.
- Learns troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Maintains awareness and compliance with all safety directives and safety procedures in accordance with the regulations.
- Accepts responsibility in ensuring clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Trains and assists less experienced staff, prioritize workloads on a daily basis contributing to a team environment and culture of care.
- Contributes to updating SOPs/AP/WD.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Participates in client visits and inspections as needed.
- Evaluates data for report preparation and experiment modification as directed.
- Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Builds competency in a comprehensive range of I&I procedures.
- Considers financial implications of ongoing activities.
- Exercises and maintains levels of competence, integrity and interpersonal skills to attain regulatory and quality goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Awareness of and duties encompassing all of the responsibilities of other steps in career progressions.
- Bachelor or Master of science degree in related field (Immunology);
- Experience may be substituted for education
3-5 years of experience in GLP or GCP;
Experience and knowledge of various cytokine analysis platforms and flow cytometry techniques;
Skilled in conducting research and compiling data
Effective written communication skill in English
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed