- Maintain timely & accuracy data entry updates for all (inbound/outbound) transaction in Oracle system.
- Perform picking for internal requisitions and execute delivery to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure materials are labelled & stored at appropriate storage location.
- Monitor inventory movement & provides analysis for stock replenishment.
- Perform inventory cycle/stock counts with relevant parties and conduct investigation on irregularities such as damages or discrepancy and record/report variances (if any) to immediate superior.
- Ensure all reports are accurate and published timely to internal stakeholders (Auto Replenishment/Physical Inventory/Aging & Expiry Forecast Report)
- Ensure all documentations are well kept & prepare for Audit check.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by Superior
- Experience in inventory management
- Knowledge of Oracle/Peoplesoft system.
- Proficiency in MS Excel literacy (Vlookup, Remove Duplicates, Pivot Table).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed