- Determine the acceptability of samples with guidelines and prepare specimens for analysis.
- Validate the accuracy of laboratory data.
- Operate instruments to perform testing in accordance with established written procedures.
- Perform experiments, as scheduled, for evaluation of new reagents. Maintain quality control of laboratory testing to ensure accurate and timely lab reporting. Document corrective and preventative actions with good documentation practices.
- Assist in the servicing and maintenance of laboratory equipment according to manufacturer and SOP requirements.
- Comply with regulatory guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times.
- Good laboratory planning and organization skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s degree in a bio-medical or biological sciences from an accredited college or
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a routine biochemistry or Immunogy section.
- Excellent written and verbal communciation skills.
- Able to work in a team environment with effective interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
- Work shift: Monday – Friday/Tuesday - Saturday.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed