Learns to serve as a Contributing Scientist for immunotoxicology studies. Learns overall responsibility for the technical conduct of a study as well as for the analysis and interpretation of data, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Learns to serve as Contributing Scientist on Toxicology, Metabolism, or Stand Alone studies that include an immunology or immunotoxicology component.
- Coordinates efforts of the study team.
- Learns to develop protocols and ensures that the protocol, including any changes, is approved and is in compliance with appropriate SOPs, GLPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Has overall responsibility for the technical conduct of a study endpoint as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Learns to review cost estimates to ensure that all protocol/amendment driven workscope specifications have been included in the price estimation.
- Monitors progress and status of assigned studies. Ensures that all experimental data are accurately recorded and verified.
- Learns to directs preparation of reports, ensures compliance with protocol and regulatory requirements, and submit them to the client.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PhD or equivalent preferred, or equivalent degree in immunology, immunotoxicology or related field, or Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related discipline plus 5-7 years of experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Prior experience in Immunology / Immunotoxicology procedures, method development, and validation preferred.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all staff and management levels.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computers and programs (e.g., word processing and spreadsheet applications).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed