Global compensation research, reporting and analysis to compensation management which includes salary surveys, year-end salary planning, assistance with communications and other compensation related pay practices. Support the business units with market pricing, job evaluation data and compensation projects. Support the APAC region by being the APAC regional compensation partner for all respective Business Units and work in partnership with Global Compensation Partners. Train the India Shared Service team in compensation practices and be the compensation support person for questions.
- Participant in the annual global compensation salary survey process
- Administer and support the delivery of compensation programs
- Conduct job evaluations, market pricing, other compensation requests and ensure on time delivery to the business unit and HR partners meeting high service levels and SLA requirements
- Support the annual global year end equity, bonus and merit process
- Manage, audit, and maintain the integrity of job codes
- Assist with research and analysis of compensation and reward programs
- Manage case management, knowledgebase and support documents that align with company policies, procedures, and appropriate local and federal regulations
- Educate and support HRPs on compensation strategy, policies, and program
- Prepare compensation reporting and data analyses
- Assist and support compensation-related projects and processes as requested
- Assist with compliance audits
- Document processes, update policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance
Level of education required (or experience level which may be substituted for level of education).
Professional designations/certifications/licenses required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience in Human Resources with demonstrated experience in Compensation.
- CCP certification preferred
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ compensation experience, preferably within a complex commercial organization and experience working in a Human Resources function with a shared service delivery and strategic business partner model
- General knowledge of Compensation theory, practice, policies, and procedures including country legislation
- Demonstrate business acumen, consulting, and analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, recognize implications and generate solutions
- Advanced research and critical thinking skills; able to gather information, identify trends, draw valid conclusions and propose actionable recommendations
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentationFluency in English required, knowledge of additional languages would be useful as needed.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and proficient in using other standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as capability in an HR Information System.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Self-starter and able to manage own workload and complete projects from beginning to end including the ability to work independently, organize work priorities and time management skills.
- Proven ability to resolve complex and highly sensitive work-related issues using keen negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers and HRPs globally demonstrating outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport and respect for all staff regardless of level.
- Ability to thrive in unclear and stressful situations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed