Our external data resulting Team is looking to hire a Senior Administrator to support the team.
The Senior Administrator RLI position requires the ability to work in a global virtual team on the tasks relative to the management of external laboratory transfers between Covance and External laboratories. This position will serve as liaison on a global basis between external laboratories, internal Covance departments, and clients regarding external laboratory results to ensure successful clinical trial delivery.
Essential Job Duties:
- Engage External Laboratory for new interface set-up.
- Review Statement Of Work (SOW) and meet with Project Management as needed.
- Contact Referral Lab for initial interface discussion and ensure delivery of start-up documents to client.
- Collaborate with External Laboratory to finalize Referral Lab Interface agreement for optimal data delivery.
- Obtain final approval from Referral Lab on RLI agreement.
- Build new Referral Lab Interfaces.
- Create and maintain Referral Lab electronic and/or paper interface documentation.
- Submit IT requests for secure connections with Referral Laboratory.
- Develop and execute UATPs (User Acceptance Test Plans) for file transfer validation
- Ensure Referral Lab Data Quality
- Manage the flow of order and result files.
- Monitor and respond to email communication
- Define, modify and close projects in the RLI database application.
- Revalidate Referral Laboratory modified set-ups.
- Maintain and distribute Referral Lab-specific documents.
- Represent Referral Lab Interface (RLI)
- Collaborate with Project Managers and External Lab Managers, proactively and reactively regarding study questions.
- Liaise between External Data Resulting Services (EDRS) and External Laboratory contacts.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to resolve queries, provide support and process improvements as needed.
- Assist in audits.
- Present the RLI resulting process upon request.
- Research questions and provide External Lab-specific documentation.
- Request and deliver result data from the data repository as needed
- Record RLI activities required to track workload and productivity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two year Associate degree and two years of relevant or company experience or High School diploma (or equivalent) and three to five years of relevant or company experience.
- Medical, scientific or technical background (preferred)
- 2 years electronic file data transfer experience
- Self-motivated (work independently and proactively)
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to make decisions independently as needed.
- Database set-up knowledge
- Understanding of clinical trials and company background
- Attention to detail
- Time-management and follow–up skills
- Good Communication skills (written and oral)
- Use of general office equipment
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed