Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp?
A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
Our Sr Regional Sales Manager:
- Works closely with Senior/Executive Directors of Sales and/or Vice President of Sales on client selection strategy, Inside Sales Manager (ISM) assignment, and account development plans.
- Manages, trains and provides leadership to a team of <10 people (coaching, mentoring, guiding, challenging, problem solving etc) to assigned ISMs.
- Hires and develops diverse talent for open positions.
- Assigns accounts, territories and forecasts individual territory sales goals.
- Delivers lead generation and awards goals.
- Partners with Marketing colleagues on lead generation and awareness campaigns.
- Partners with Fiels Sales Leaders to heighten client communication and maintain efficient processes between Inside Sales and Field Sales.
- Stays current and coaches team on Social Selling, Social listening and partners with eMarketing / Marketing Demand Management in leveraging latest methods of client contact and engagement.
- Assists sales team in developing internal and external relationships and identifying new market opportunities.
- Manages team performance and feedback providing guidance on development opportunities and action plans.
- Monitors and controls team operating expenses.
- Leads scheduled networking events and team meetings.
- Functions as an advisor to Inside Sales Managers, troubleshooting and resolving internal and external issues.
- Facilitates strong internal relationships and communication with operational colleagues.
- Identifies and executes process improvement opportunities.
- Utilizes SFDC to manage team pipeline, forecast and analyze key sales metrics.
- Develops ISM coaching/action plans as needed.
- Gathers and shares market intelligence and competitive information with sales team, Sales Directors and marketing.
- Assists with annual sales meeting planning.
- Provides sales reports/updates to Senior Management.
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.