- Supervises the day to day production and non-production activities of the local/global departmental employees.
- Directly monitors the quality of revisions performed by employees under his/her supervision.
- Assigns appropriately trained personnel and ensures sufficient number of staff are available to complete the workload.
- Schedules department personnel appropriately to match the demands of the daily workflow with in the supervised area.
- Provides direct supervision to employees, including assignments, technical and behavioral performance counseling, and troubleshooting.
- Provides support as required to the department manager to assist in the fulfillment of his/her responsibilities, including acting as manager, upon delegation, during absences.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide managerial support and direction to DRC operations for data revision-related issues.
- Actively lead or participate in DRC responses to quality issues.
- Assures quality and timely performance of both production and non-production activities under supervision.
- Reports performance and results against targets and global standards.
- Ensures regulatory compliance within his/her supervision.
- Ensures on-time delivery of performance reports and responses to inquiries from other functional areas.
- Participates in and supports client visits, audits. Recruits, trains, and contributes to retention efforts of employees.
- Conducts technical training and development of staff as needed.
- Supports the departmental manager in assessing and meeting the resource needs.
- Supports the development of plans to meet future resource needs.
- Evaluates the performance of employees.
- Works with department manager to establish training plans for the supervised staff.
- Supports employee evaluations and development plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Lifescience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Life Science, Technology or Informatics with minimum 5-year experience in the clinical trials process and pharmaceutical industry including past 0-2 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Customer service experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed