Essential Job Duties:
- Translate all documented customer expectations in Covance database in order to provide seamless services.
- Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns of low and medium complexity work with little to no guidance, but requires some guidance for complex work.
- Responsible for delivering quality technical services related to assigned clients
- Participate in team tasks related to executing operational activities.
- Ensure the consistent use of SOPs.
- Act as a contributing core team member by participating in process improvement initiatives and liaising with study set up team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree OR 2 year associate degree (or equivalent) and 2 years of Covance CLS or equivalent industry experience OR 4 years Covance CLS or equivalent industry experience.
Bachelor Science degree, MT (or equivalent) with one (1) year clinical laboratory experience, or BS science (or equivalent) with two (2) years clinical laboratory experience, or an AS, MLT (or equivalent) with three (3) years clinical laboratory experience
Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated success negotiating routine job-related situations.
Ability to use computer applications (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed