- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree, PhD and/or MBA
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, including at least two (2) years of full project management responsibility.
- 1 or more years global project leadership and line management experience, ideally in a complex, virtual and matrix environment leading large multi-functional teams
- On the Job Experience:
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and Power Point)
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently
- Excellent knowledge of project management processes
- Advanced financial understanding and ability to actively utilize financial tracking systems
- Excellent planning, organizational and change management skills
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix environment
- Effective manager in a matrix organization and demonstrates ability to influence peers and other departments
- Demonstrated effective line manager that attracts, selects, on-boards, develops and retains high performing talent; strengthens and deepens talent bench and succession
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed