- University/college degree (life science, computer science, programming, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, computer science, medical or laboratory technology)
- Broad knowledge of drug development process
- Basic knowledge of budgets and relationship to productivity targets
- Thorough knowledge of Medidata RAVE, Oracle Inform, SAS
- Working knowledge of CRF Design and SAS programming.
- Working knowledge of System Life Cycle in relationship to the implementation new applications
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience to include data management and database support: EDC systems programming or SAS programming.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated skill in leading teams, by example and mentoring staff
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, CRF Design, SAS programming and systems applications to support operations
- Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the CRO industry with pharmaceutical / biotechnological companies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven managerial and interpersonal skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed