You are a Talent Acquisition or Sourcing expert in Shanghai with a passion for building robust candidate pipelines to drive business growth. You have built a toolset of skills from talent mapping and competitive analysis, to candidate relationship management and employment brand marketing. Now you are ready to stretch into a more impactful role. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
We are proactive, creative, results-oriented team looking to reinvent Talent Acquisition at Covance, and we want to talk to you about a career with purpose.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. You will map our most critical talent markets, compile competitive intelligence, research industry trends, and share perspectives on how to best compete in the external talent landscape. You will experiment with innovative marketing and creative sourcing techniques, analyse conversion data, and measure channel effectiveness to increase return in our investments over time. You will own the Candidate Experience in partnership with Business Relationship Managers, and continuously seek to improve it.
- Compile talent intelligence: profile competitors and build organization charts.
- Build relationships with top performing employees at competitors in anticipation of future talent needs.
- Localize brand messaging and deploy the most effective attraction strategies for each talent segment across multiple channels, including story-mining for social media content, organizing events, and tapping other direct sources.
- Build and keep engaged a network of potential candidates through proactive market research, lead generation, brand-building conversations, and ongoing relationship management using a CRM tool.
- Assess passive candidates, understand their strengths, motivations, and attraction drivers, and convert them to applicants.
- Follow a funnel based approach to develop candidate pipelines. Apply a metrics-driven scorecard to improve attraction (prospect-to-applicant ratio) and selection (interview-to-offer ratio) over time, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager requirements.
- Measure and improve channel effectiveness, fine-tuning messaging and increasing ROI over time.