- Supports compensation programs globally across the enterprise.
- Provides job evaluation and market pricing support to Compensation Partners globally.
- Participates in the global or country specific salary survey submissions.
- Supports the Year End salary planning process, pay equity and compliance.
- Employee Portal (mAPS) administrator for Compensation.
- Supports the global Covance Recognition programs.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of compensation process documents
- Analyzes and educates key stakeholders on trends and findings from data and survey reports.
Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 3 years Compensation experience
- Excellent collaboration, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, recognize implications and generate solutions
- Expert Excel Proficiency
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed