- The Study Contributing Scientist (CS) ensures that the studies are carried out to the required standards and approves the study data.
- The CS is the single point of control and has overall responsibilities for the scientific and technical conduct of the immunotoxicology portion of the study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results into a contributor report.
- The CS may also serve as a Responsible Scientist for relevant standalone analysis or method development/validation activities.
- This position acts as a scientific contact to support internal and external customer needs and may assist in developing new techniques and instrumentation to support immunotoxicology endpoints
PhD preferred, or equivalent degree in immunology, immunotoxicology with 3+ years of post doctoral experience
Experience may be substituted for education
The job holder will have developed skills and competencies in the basic study types.
The post holder should typically have:
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Word, Excel).
- An in depth understanding of GLP and GCP.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels with other Covance employees, as well as external Sponsors, suppliers etc.
- Skilled in conducting research, data interpretation, and writing reports in the field of Immunology and Immunotoxicology.
- Some experience in performing scientific presentation and preparing scientific publications.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed