These are the specific areas of accountability requiring decisions or delivery of results.
• Provides administrative support to the Proposal Management team (e.g. photocopying, managing team travel logistics, standard department report generation, filing, scheduling meetings, data/document compilation, etc.).
• Support Sharepoint administrator in providing access or location of files in Sharepoint
• Researches and compiles data, may (based on business unit expectation) analyze, for special projects
• Support coordination of client visits (e.g. drafting agenda, catering requests, managing visit logistics, etc.)
• Performs timely and accurate data entry into corporate databases as directed
• Manage and maintain required department reports
• Assist with scheduling on-boarding activities for new starters
• Contributes to assigned process improvement projects and supports implementation when needed
• Provide support for coordination and tracking of department compliance training, keeping team records up-to-date
• Complete other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense.
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1 year related experience
• Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
• Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
• Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
• Proven ability to work independently
• Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively
• Positive attitude and sense of urgency
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed