- Conduct a statistical programming review of case report forms, annotated case report forms, database structures and study related documentation.
- Develop and review SAS programs, SAS Specifications and output for the creation of ADaM and client defined analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs in support of the statistical analysis plans.
- Advise senior statistical programming staff of changes in the scope of projects to enable timely development of change orders. Conduct a statistical programming review of case report forms, annotated case report forms, database structures and study related documentation.
- Review and draft final production runs for projects to ensure quality and consistency. Ensure filing of study documentation is maintained as per standards and is acceptable for audit.
- Interact with project team members in related disciplines – Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations and Biostatistics. Represent statistical programming at internal project team meetings and with support from senior statistical programming staff at client meetings.
- Assist with training and mentoring of statistical programmers under supervision of the senior statistical programming staff. Demonstrate good problem-solving skills, a positive approach and a willingness to seek advice from senior statistical programming staff.
- With sufficient experience assume the role of a lead programmer for assigned projects. Priorities personal workload to meet specified completion dates.
Bachelor / Master degree in computers or healthcare.
3- 5 years of relevant experience in SDTM, ADaM, TFL
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed