Provide the necessary support to the department with respect to documentation and plan adherence such that Study Directors, Contributing Scientists, Principal Investigators, and/or Study Managers (SD/CS/PI/SM) and scientific staff are able to fulfil all regulatory and service delivery expectations.
Preferably BS/BA/BSc (Hons) or equivalent.
For UK: A minimum of English, Maths, and Science GCSEs, but preferably A level or above.
Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for education.
The post holder should typically have:
- Should have 2+years of experience in CRO/Pharma/Healthcare industry
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Word, Excel).
- The post holder should be able to communicate effectively at all levels with other Covance employees, as well as external clients, suppliers etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed