The Program Representative will hold a degree.
The Program Representative should:
- Express thoughts and instructions clearly in both verbal and written communication; i.e. uses grammatically correct, concise language.
- Easily navigate between multiple computer programs with dexterity.
- Grasp new concepts quickly and apply skills appropriately.
- Demonstrate solid customer service skills in prior data entry, administrative, retail, or volunteer work.
- Adapt and properly anticipates the next process steps when faced with ambiguous scenarios.
- Learn information quickly and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment, while still working independently.
- Pay attention to nuances, consistently follows processes, and keenly solve problems.
The Program Representative ideally should have one or more years of prior healthcare or customer service experience. The Program Representative must be a hard worker with the ability, drive, and initiative to learn the required services, procedures, healthcare, reimbursement, and customer service skills necessary to support their assigned program(s).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed