- BS degree or Associate degree with strong emphasis in Life Sciences. Experience may be substituted for education.
- AALAS certification at Technician or Technologist level is recommended.
- Knowledge of GLPs and regulatory agencies is required.
- May be required to pass authorized users test for radiolabled materials.
- Requires 3 years of lab animal technician experience.
- Previous supervisory experience of 0-3 years
- Must be able to work in a laboratory setting with laboratory animals.
- Ability to read, record, and communicate information.
- PC skills using relevant software packages.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed