Drive Metrics & Analytics initiatives for multiple business units in clinical trial operations
• Provide business insights to operations teams to improve quality, productivity, customer satisfaction, processes through quantified information and actionable levers.
• Collaborate, communicate and foster relationships with various with Operations/Business stakeholders on Metrics, Dashboards and Business Performance initiatives.
• Actively engage in the identification, development, tracking, monitoring and evolution of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to enable data driven business decisions
• Support and drive data loading, processing and reporting work within the Business Performance databases to enable tracking and evaluating business performance.
• Assist in updating business reports both via frontend dashboards and through backend code such as Spotfire, Excel, SQL or SharePoint as the business dictates; utilize visualization platforms (Spotfire and Power BI) and customize views to provide additional functionality for end user data insights.
• Support development of new and creative automation solutions to drive organizational efficiency and effectiveness
• Plan, organize and solve problems with ability to present and communicate effectively
- University/college degree (lifescience preferred) from an appropriately accredited institution
- Masters or other advanced degree
- PMP Certification
Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience, ideally within a Clinical Research environment
¨ Strong experience of working with SQL databases (loading, manipulating and exporting data)
¨ Ideally candidate also has experience with writing SQL queries. Able to write statements involving joins (inner, outer, natural, equi), aggregate functions, indexes and views.
¨ Ideally candidate also has experience of working with Toad for Oracle, Python and/or Spotfire/Power BI
¨ Able to resolve key data issues involving the quality and consistency of data for analytical purposes
¨ Strong ability to work within a project team and with stakeholders in Operations
¨ Strong planning, organization and problem solving ability
¨ Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
¨ Ability to work to deadlines and effective time management
¨ Ability to work with all levels of personnel
¨ Good analytical and problem solving skills
¨ Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
¨ Excellent computer system knowledge and advanced MS Excel and Dashboarding skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed