- Work for the best Central Laboratory services in the world
- Dynamic and collaborative team, with supportive leadership
- Competitive compensation and benefit
Role at a glance:
The role is responsible for coordinating the accuracy of all sample related information which are entered into the LIMS system. Monitoring the sample logging process to ensure that the required timelines for analysis are met. Responding to and resolving sample management questions with respect to shipments and samples. Reconciling samples in LIMS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide guidance to Study Director (SD)/Principal Investigator (PI)/Study Coordinator (SC) in study set-up regarding study samples.
- Prepares or checks demographic import files and coordinates the preparation of tube labels
- Assurance of accurate protocol interpretation
- Works to drive efficiency with external contacts regarding the process for transmitting study sample demographic information
- Ensuring the LIMS system is up to date with expected samples.
- Performs checks on demographic data for study samples to confirm consistency between the tube labels, LIMS system and the supplied paperwork when requested by sample management to resolve issues.
- Resolve discrepancies, with responsibility for confirming and correcting any anomalies in the LIMS system.
- Responsible to ensure any discrepancies which are highlighted by the sample receipt technicians are resolved
- Creates and monitor sample logging schedules to ensure samples are logged ready for sample analysis
- Monitors that confirmation of sample receipt communications are confirmed to sponsors and/or study sites in a timely manner
- Reviews QAU report audits. Submits audit responses for approval as appropriate. Identifies potential process revision as a result of reoccurring inspection items.
- Internal – Interacts with internal staff responsible for study management. In addition, interacts with internal operational and scientific personnel and the management of these areas.
- External – Interacts with clients, subcontractors, research facilities and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in science or related field.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Ability to utilize word processing software, database, spreadsheet, and specialized software.
- 4 years of Bioanalytical or sample management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed